Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flem1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 07:38 PM
    Are these sites a rip off.
    When I search for a grant all these sites come up about buying a cd or something are they gimics? Also what are some good sites to go to for grants.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Product Reviews - Government Grants

This is a government site

USASearch.gov: grants

Also if you are looking for school grants any school you apply to can give you information.
    Also I think career places like Monster.com may suggest some grant sites.
    Or a local career center.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2008, 08:12 PM
    Normally the college you are going to, will have a department to help get you loans and grants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Rip off report [ 7 Answers ]

What happen to the Rip Off Report? Does anyone know? Thought it was a great site.. Paul

Home Improvement rip-off? [ 3 Answers ]

I hired someone my brother knew to do some carpentry work in my basement. His verbal estimate was $3000. When he said he was finished, he invoiced me for $8800. I won't go into detail about what was or was not done (we didn't even get door knobs), but there was no written contract ever proposed...

Arsenal RIP [ 1 Answers ]

As a proud arsenal surporter I have been threw the highs and lows of them for 15 years now but now I HAVE DRAWN THE LINE, NO LONGER WILL I TAKE THIS MINDLESS CRAP THEY CALL FOOTBALL MILLIONS A YEAR TO WATCH THEM FLOP, FLOP AND FLOP MORE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: they desrveve to be put down a legue ...

Rip Off [ 1 Answers ]

What can you do if you have been taken for a ride,just bite the bullit?If I got ripped off from a company outside the internet I could report them to The Better Business Bureau and take them to Small Claims Court.Is there something for online bussinesses?

View more questions Search