Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melis714 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Which health insurance company should I list on my MA tax return?
    Hello, my question is regarding the new insurance laws that are in place in Mass and how to input this info to my tax return. From Jan. 07 - July 07 I had a certain health insurance. At the end of that period, when that coverage was cancelled I applied for a different health insurance, which I was approved for and still currently have now. I am not sure whether I am supposed to enter the information for the insurance that I had at the start of the year or the one that I have now. Any input or thoughts would be appreciated. :)
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Mar 5, 2008, 02:56 PM
    I have no experience with the MA return and this new reporting requirement, but, logically, you should report the coverage you had on 31 December 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor's office will not release a claim to me with all the necessary information such as the diagnosis code and service code (cpt) because of HIPAA ? I have a self insured plan, the doctor is non-par and will not bill it, and I am trying to get myself paid. How can I get this information ? And...

How I can fill tax return wihtout my wife ITIN # and show her at my tax return [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a h1 visa holder living New York and my wife joined with me she has h4 visa When I fill this year tax return I want to get benefit how I can get ITIN # for her Yes I know about W-7 form but it's very confision Give me some info please step by step Thanks

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have never bought private medical cover, critical illness insurance, Loss of earnings insurance, etc. I know that there is various advice and Web sites to help you lower your car insurance, but what, If any, facilities exist to help you shop around for these other types of insurance?...

View more questions Search