Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domarecho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2006, 06:00 PM
    Legal Contract
    I was enrolled in a distant learning program. The company did not live up to their end of the deal. The career instiute decided they could not teach the weekly classes anymore (thats the main reason why I signed up because of the tutoring sessions), now the publishing company wants their money anyway. I more than paid for the one class that I did receive. I only had that one book, but they company said they do not care I binded to that contract anyway that states regardless of the tutoring session I need to pay the $5000 dollars. How can they do that? I have nothing of theirs! I'm trying to buy a house and the mortgage company wants this matter settled. What can I do? I'm I binded to this contract? Help!:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2006, 06:53 PM
    Greetings
    This is the area to introduce ourselves, say hi and tell others a little about who we are and the such.

To post areas about with questions or discussions, look at the top heavy blue line and you will see an INDEX, click on it and you can find an areas to ask almost anything.

Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my contract void? [ 7 Answers ]

My wife and I recently purchased what was listed as a 3 bedroom house. A week before the closing I receive a call from my lawyer that the seller could not attain a C/O for a 3 bedroom house because the upstairs converted attic(which was the houses 3rd bedroom) is not up to state code for habitable...

What consittutes a legal contract? [ 4 Answers ]

If an offer made to purchase real estate from the heirs of an estate, via letter from attorney, is accepted via letter from the estate's attorney, can one of the heirs "change his mind" and refuse to sell? Does the purchaser have any legal recourse in enforcing the acceptance letter?

Contract [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my spouse are separated and he has the vehicle but it is in my name we are still making payments. Is it a way to have the contract put in his name?

View more questions Search