Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raphjutras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Sc-fi: global warming/ E.T hidden in eart, under us, twisting knees
    Please, I want to find the title of that movie, don't remember who played in it :(
    There were hidden aliens under us, in a base in eart, and they were causing a global warming of the system to survive... They looked like normal humans except that they died if they were in contact of froze thing... And they also had a weird ability to jump really high because they were able to twist their knees on the opposite side... The movie must have been releassed between 1990-2004 I don't remember because I was very young !

I hope someone can help me with this!
    Thank-you in advance!! :D
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 19, 2008, 02:35 AM
    It's The Arrival (1996) with Charlie Sheen

The Arrival (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global Warming - The blame for everything. [ 7 Answers ]

The above is something I found while surfing for the history of the earth's evolution. All are now concerned about global warming - and this should be information available to all. On most sites, I found that if I wanted to read more, I had to pay for it. Other, like the above link, just was...

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

Another global warming tragedy [ 11 Answers ]

Warming causing gray whales to lose weight, say scientists I tried but could not find a photo of one of these skinny whales. But I have an idea, instead of a "fat tax" why not promote global warming as a way to combat obesity?

Benefits of global warming [ 26 Answers ]

Anyone catch this article a few days ago? But don't get excited... Like the scientists I'm still trying to figure this out. We could see both increased agricultural production and "planet-wide food" shortages, and both "mass flooding" with "planet-wide" water shortages. I wish...

View more questions Search