Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blitzace Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Cant understanding ex girlfriend, what the hell is up with her?
    OK me and my ex have been broken up for about half a year now. For the most part our lives are pretty separate, however she calls in about a 3 to 4 day radius all the time, and I normally pick up. She seems very happy when she talks to me, she is very giggly, and its not hard to tell our personalities are very compatible because we can talk about anything. What I don't understand is, sometimes she gives a vibe off like she has an interest but in the past when I tried to get back with her(which was only like a month ago) she said no she just wants to be friends. So what does she want out of me, why does she worry so much when I don't call her back. If she simply wants to be friends, she shouldn't behave the way she does around me because I have a bunch of female friends and none of them act this way. I don't know what her intentions are, how she feels about me at all, and she even told 1 of my friends I'm by far the best boyfriend she ever had but yet its always no for a relationship so I don't bother to ask anymore. Can anybody especially a female read her actions? Is she just trying to turn me into a best friend or what? I know its best to probably move on but I really want to know. I never loved anybody the way I love her but I know this emotional damage is going to really catch up to me some day.
    little firefly Posts: 139, Reputation: 36

Feb 18, 2008, 07:57 AM
    You're right, the emotional damage will catch up to you one day, I would come right out and tell her that you can't be just friends with her, and if that's what she wants then you're just going to have to move on. It might make her mad to hear you say that to her, but you have to look out for your own heart and emotional well being.

I don't know why, but for whatever reason some women, when they break up with a guy want to try to remain friends just in case they might change their mind, and to see how quickly their ex moves on. I've seen it happen and it's really selfish. I have a good friend who's going through the same thing right now with his ex, and he's so confused he dosen't know what to do anymore. My advice, no contact. Get on with your life and work on healing your heart
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Sure, she is keeping you in the friendszone, and your letting her. Stop all contact with her, until you heal, and get over any idea of her as a g/f. Before you ask questions though, read the links in my signature, all of them, and see if they apply, and let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

What the hell can I do ! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey guys and ladis.. I know that so silly for what I ask for.. but any way I'll talk ;]. It's about Social relations , I feel like am afraid from all people around me.. stuck into my room.. Sorry about that, 2 post like the same question.. But for me no , really I feel scared when m going...

Hell! [ 67 Answers ]

DOES HELL EXIST? The Bible speaks more of Hell than of Heaven. Jesus said it and that settles it! What think ye? Bobbye

Understanding: [ 42 Answers ]

Why should people believe that all religious understanding is relative and that no one interpretation is absolute? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search