Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ariesfire88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Desperately Seeking boyfriend
    I am a 24 yr. old still holding the V card. I will be 25 soon and my problem is that, I have NEVER had a boyfriend. I have always been the friend, or well, that's pretty much it. I am tired of waiting for fate. I really don't have friends, I am not into the party scene, so it's hard to meet people. I already graduated school, and I thought I found a possible b/f at my job, but here's the deal on him... he has a 6 yr old daughter that lives in another state, he's 26 and hangs out with 18 yr old girls, he smokes, drinks heavily,lives with the store manager (our boss) borrows money from me all the time, now he is involved in illegal activities, and he lies A lot!! So of course I would not be interested.. right?? WRONG!! I find myself drawn to him. I see that he is insecure and a sad man, he reminds me of me. I know I am too good for him, but I fallen for him. I don't know what to do. He sends me mixed signals, or maybe I just read them wrong. I need help. I want to be happy, but I feel that maybe I am meant to be the friend. My question is, without ever having a boyfriend, and living a very sheltered life, how do I find normailty and a man before I reach 26??
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 05:14 PM
    DON'T go for that guy. He's just going to drag you down with him, and you are too good for that.

Have you ever tried dating sites? Or perhaps speed dating? Both are pretty fun.

Try going places with a friend that you wouldn't normally go.

Good luck in your endeavors.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Desperate people make desperate mistakes. Don't be so desperate. Leave loser boy alone, and get a life that you enjoy, and be happy with who you are, and someone will want to share it with you. If you put time limits on happiness, you run the risk of settling for BS guys, or worse, make a mistake you will regret a long time, so relax and do it right with the right person. It takes time to build a life and make good friends.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 01:07 AM
    I totally agree!!
    analyticalgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 09:24 PM
    I can't believe this I never thought I'd hear about someone going through the same thing as me not exactly the same but very similar... It must be an aries thing:) I know this is an old post I would like to know how things are going for you and if there is any advice you can give me
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 11:14 PM

Analytical-post your own thread for advice.
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately need help! [ 12 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old 1980's (I think) movie that I saw on TV when I was little. It was about a bunch of mostly kids going into space. There was one Blonde woman who was the Doctor. At the beginning of the movie two of the guys one short redhead and a taller brunette went to Mc donalds to eat....

Desperately Looking for My Father [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for my father. His name is Roosevelt Charles Thomas. He is African American. He is around 57 years of age. He lives in Los Angeles and is from Texas so he may also be there. He is either married to a Gwendolyn Thomas or was married to her. I have found the majority of info...

I Desperately Want To Be A Tattooist! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could give me any advice at all? Im at a point in my life where I am desperate to concentrate on a career and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about becoming a tattoo artist! I have been interested in art all my life and I am not to modest...

Desperately Seeking To Find My Bio- Mother [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. Well I guess I should start by saying who I am, what I'm here for, and what I need help with. It's simple. My Name is Heather Hughes, I'm currently 17 years old, and I am DESPERATELY seeking to find the woman who gave me life. Her name is Susan Perero, Her alias Include Gremillion. ...

Desperately need help [ 15 Answers ]

Hello – I am new to this forum, and feel very confused. I first met my wife in 1997, on the Internet. We were both 35 at the time. I had just ended a two year relationship that was very emotionally intense, but also quite volatile. I dated no one for 3 months before meeting my current wife. ...

View more questions Search