Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaychan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2003, 11:32 AM
    Outlook
    I just began using Microsoft Outlook for email. I've been searching and searching for an option to not automatically quote a message that I am replying to. This is becoming very frustrating. Please help.
    Thanks, Kay
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2003, 04:47 PM
    Outlook
    If your using "Microsoft Outlook" click tools - options - click the preferences tab - click the e-mail options then towards the bottom it says on reply or forward:

If you are using "Microsoft OutLook Express" click tools-options-click the send tab-uncheck include message in reply

Hope that helps let me know
    nicole_wade Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 11:07 PM
    I was just trying to send an invite email from myspace. Why does this error come up?
    The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
    Subject 'Emailing: Nicole 069', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook changes resolution [ 4 Answers ]

OK. This problem is fantastic. I have a computer that I am working on and every time I open Microsoft Outlook the screen resolution changes to 600 x 800 and the colour drops to 16 bits. Then when I close Outlook again it returns to normal. This is a Windows XP system. Any suggestions would be...

Outlook express 6 [ 2 Answers ]

How can I use my outlook properly, I can't receive, can't send what is happening... please help me... :(

Outlook 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to lock down the inbox, current view settings in Outlook 2000, a friend of mine is forever causing havoc with them & I have to sort them out after. Is there any way they can be set & then "glued into place"? Many thanks, Steve

Outlook Express [ 2 Answers ]

Many times when I receive an email containing pictures (not as attachments), I only can see a square box with a red X in it. Is there a way to correct this problem? It does not happen all the time.

View more questions Search