Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 04:17 PM
    Best online dating site
    Are there any FREE online dating sites? I'm curious. I want to try one out. :o
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Not into it myself, but does not craigs list have a dating section
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 05:25 PM
    They do, but I don't like the sort of people that post there...
    Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Cheap??

But many like Yahoo and a few others don't change that much to allow you to use the email function.

But to be honest, assuming that is you in the photo, you should have guys lining up to date you in person.
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Well thank you. I do but not the kind that I want. I'm a picky one. LOL. I don't want a pay site either.

I know one of the mods here met their wife online, I'm trying to remember who, but I was wondering where that connection took place.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Feb 17, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Why don't you try hotornot.com, If anything it'll be a good confidence booster. Apparently I'm an 8.7! Who would've thought! Lol
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatewestseneca
    Why dont you try hotornot.com, If anything it'll be a good confidence booster. apparently im an 8.7! who would've thought! lol
    I tried that when I was a teenager. I don't want people telling me whether I'm hot or not, I want to find a meaningful relationship.
    Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 09:13 PM
    Actually I met my wife online, we meet on ICQ, not really a dating place but ( at least 11) years ago, a chat and game place. We messaged, she thought I had a funny user name and we chatted for a few months before we meet. For us it was a love at first site ( well we know a lot about each other)
    But it was one of those long distace things, I sold my home, quit my job and moved 300 miles to be with her after a while.
    Vision Expert

Feb 17, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Wow. That's nuts. But congratulations. I want something that powerful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Online Dating [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have any experience with online dating?  Does it work well?  In particular, has anyone tried www.online-dating-personals.com ? Thanks

Online Dating [ 3 Answers ]

Im curious now. I have come across plenty of upset ladies because their men are registered on online dating. Is that considered cheating? (I suppose in the cyber world if there are flirts and emails going on with a complete stranger than that's saying something isnt)?

Online dating [ 50 Answers ]

If you really really trust your partner, however find out through his email that he is registered with an online dating website... How would u feel? And why would he do that?

Online dating - what do I say to her? [ 16 Answers ]

I have now been single for five years, before that I was in an 11 year relationship that when bust. Ready for dating but it's not so easy find dates for my age group in pubs and clubs. I have joined a dating agency. What do I say to get that first response? Tell her about myself, my hobbies;...

View more questions Search