Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melin0557 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Movie-woman drives man off cliff and needs reconstruction of face
    I remember this movie where this woman who is having an affair kills her husband with the boyfriend and when the boyfriend wants to go to the police the woman decides that she would kill him by driving over a cliff but she gets out before it goes over. He survives but has no recollection of his life before the accident and needs total reconstruction of his face. She gives the surgeon the picture of her husband.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 16, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Holy crap.. I don't know what it is, but it sounds crazy. Hope someone finds it, I would love to see it..
    becca08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2008, 08:01 PM
    I think it's called shattered with Tom Berenger and Gretta Scachi
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2008, 01:15 AM
    Yep... I think it's shattered, too... sounds right anyway

Here's the IMDB link Shattered (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a man or a woman? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everybody. I think I have a problem but to be honest I'm not even sure it should be something to be worried about! I think I'm turning into a man! I am a 20 year old female student from the UK. I am straight and I have lots of friends of both sexes from all corners of the earth. I am not...

Name the 80's horror movie (involves kid,school,witch?cliff) [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I saw this movie when I was really young, sometime between 1985 and 1989ish, though that may not be when it was made. I only remember two scenes from this movie. Near the beginning, there was a young boy and apparently he got locked in a closet in his classroom I think by some bullies. ...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

Movie title? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago. 1980's - very early 90's The things I remember from the movie are: There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying...

View more questions Search