Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Clumpy Sperm
    All right this is kind of nasty so I have to ask all of you.

Only when I'm with a girl--as opposed to myself, I'm not into dudes in case that's what you may have been thinking--do I ejaculate a lot of semen and far, as in the wall adjacent to my headboard shows the wear of 3 1/2 years of college.

Anyway, when I ejaculate, the semen immediately coagulates, and has a yellowish tinge. The ex-girlfriend thought this may be a problem and scared me straight about shooting blanks. I suppose I should get tested to see if my swimmers are working, but I'd figure I'd ask around first.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2008, 08:08 PM
    You may not believe this but your diet has a lot to do with your semen. If in doubt, see a Dr or urologist to rule out any medical problems, College---do you drink?? Do you smoke? Why are you aiming at the wall/ Dude,
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi
    do I ejaculate a lot of semen and far, as in the wall adjacent to my headboard shows the wear of 3 1/2 years of college.

I don't know.. I wasn't there.

;)
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman2007
    You may not believe this but your diet has a lot to do with your semen. If in doubt, see a Dr or urologist to rule out any medical problems, College---do you drink??? Do you smoke?? Why are you aiming at the wall/ Dude,
    That seems like a valid answer, it would make sense because I have a pretty one-dimensional diet and I drink Thursday through Saturday and smoke cigarettes on occasion; never weed or any other dugs.

My diet is tap water, pasta, and an Italian sub about three times a week. I'm a poor college student, and pasta is the only food that will last for ages, so I buy it in bulk.

I don't aim, it's just high PSI.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Diseased ejaculate, yuck!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 06:21 PM
    High psi probably just tells me that you're more excited when with a girl rather than your friend rosy palms.

Yellow tint... just means... yellow tint. Sperm's not ENTIRELY white.

Clumpiness just means you're relatively dehydrated. Drink more water.

Don't hit the wall. That'd disgusting.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Peanut butter and oatmeal have a long shelf life... Have you tried hitting the toilet? I'm not a guy, but this seems like it would be efficient. All that aside, hard squrters are like, the best!
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    Peanut butter and oatmeal have a long shelf life...Have you tried hitting the toilet? I'm not a guy, but this seems like it would be efficient. All that aside, hard squrters are like, the best!
    I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't think that would sit well with any woman if I inexplicably ran straight to the bathroom just to save my walls from a spray.

Really, you ladies dig that? It usually catches them off guard the first couple times, especially oral. All right I should stop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sperm [ 26 Answers ]

I had a girlie night out a few weeks back and we brought the conversation about giving our men oral sex. Some girls love it and some of us do just to please our men. Then we brought up about - Should we always swallow their sperm? Im confused, is it a must do so? Does a man enjoy it more? ...

Sticky, clumpy vaginal discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Well, sometimes when I have sex with my boyfriend my "wetness" gets really thick, and like dry and piecy and it feels almost like dead skin:S I don't know what's going on and its uuber embaressing..

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the definition of artificial insemination and are they any links that can provide you with the procedure. Thank you

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What are materials of sperm ? What foods make more sperm ? Please answer me Tnx Bye

View more questions Search