Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 02:31 AM
    Another Myster Song: May Be Titles Lilac Season
    Oops, I meant "Mingle." I had it under Jeff Buckley & Chris Cornell, but it isn't them, nor can I even find the song title or lyrics anywhere. Here's what I can hear (2:11):

West Virginia, southern comfort
    I can see it in your eyes.
    Looks familiar, may I thrill you
    bittersweet if you don't mind.
    The arrow's in a... time
    fiery cauldron in your...
    ... rain shall drop today

(2x)
    my bittersweet potion needs to breathe
    my bittersweet my bittersweet
    PaidVacation Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 02:42 PM
    I found it again on limewire as
    Ben Harper & David Gray - Mingle, (Sail Away Babylon, RARE)
    And
    Acoustic - Dave Mathews, Jimmy Buffet & Mark Knopfler, (feat)
    And
    David Gray & Ben Harper, Patti Griffin (feat. JOHN REIS) - Mingle, (Sail Away Babylon, RARE)
    Can anyone confirm?
    Innybunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 09:32 PM
    Had the same problem, damn! Haha :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

College football season [ 7 Answers ]

Is anyone as excited as I am about college football season this week? Just curious! There hasn't been any posts here, so I thought I would add one that would be fun to talk about... well, to me at least! :)

Need to find felicity DVD song from season 1 [ 2 Answers ]

In the episode titled "Hot Objects" in the first season a song is played that I love. This is a song from the DVD version and not the original. Does anyone know it? It has an alternative kind of sound. It sounds like a female duo, but it could be a solo female artist with her own voice dubbed. It...

Help! Need song titles and artists! [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one help me find the title of these rap songs: 1) The opening begins "This is how we do, we make a move and act a fool while we up in tghe club. . ." I believe 50 Cent starts it off. And 2) This one has an ending chorus that says "It's time to meet the gorillas, the...

Varsity Next season [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a question since basketball season was over. I been doing track and I been doing so much better with my running skills. I doing so much with my endurance and stamina. Since track season is over now. I been concentrating with basketball and been practicing and I getting ready for the...

View more questions Search