Ask
    sburriack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Basis points
    How do you calculate basis points?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 05:16 PM
    That's an accounting question? I've never heard of "basis points." If you could maybe give the context of the question, or a sample problem using this. Some books, and regions, sometimes use different terminology. And of course, make sure this is actually related to accounting and not finance or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cash basis income statement vs. Accrual basis income statement [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference between a cash-basis income statement and an accrual-basis income statement? For example, how would I record a cash basis income statement for April, May, and June, if the company started in April? HELP!

Accrual Basis [ 2 Answers ]

I am having difficult time with this online class. I have assignment due today. Can someone please help me? Lawyer Smith completed a legal matter for the ACME Company on December 20, 2000, and sent ACME a bill for $5,000 which ACME paid on January 25, 2001. Lawyer Smith uses the cash...

Accrual basis [ 2 Answers ]

Which of the following circumstances would result in a decrease in income under the accrual basis but would not result in a decrease in income under the cash basis? a) Purchase of inventory on account b) Payment of two months rent in advance c) The expiration of prepaid rent d) The return of...

Adjustred Basis [ 3 Answers ]

Could bond premium amortization, a corporate distribution to a shareholder treated as a return of capital in which gain is recognized to the shareholder, and depreciation cause a decrease to the adjusted basis? The only thing that I thought could cause the decrease is just the depreciation,but not...

Basis Of Life: [ 8 Answers ]

Living things have the ability to take energy from their environment and change it from one form to another. This energy is usually used to facilitate their growth and reproduction. Without these considerations, one does not live. Do you agree? ...

View more questions Search