Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biilyjoebob Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 11:30 AM
    should i be worried he's my boyfriend she my best friends
    if u have a best friend wo tends to get along with every one and is a beautifull but doesn't usually mean to but sometin=mes well flirt w/ your boyfriend and everyone does it here and there unconditional not even relizing it but she so skinny and perrty not hard to wounder should u be worried?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 11:55 AM
    If you are asking should you be worried about your pretty girlfriend flirting with your best friend, maybe you should.

If you are asking if its normal for a pretty girl to flirt with guys, yes it is.

If you are asking if your best girlfriend should be flirting with your boyfriend, I'd have to wonder if your best friend should be your best friend if she's OK with flirting with your boyfriend!

Can you explain a little bit more? Try giving a little bit of background and explaining it a tad better...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friends [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend and I r really close. We have been for 4 years. We always did everything together and spoke about everything. About a week ago, she started acting different ( as in distant) I kept asking her and she would ignore my calls and texts. Then I got mad and told her that she was acting...

How do I deal with my best friends [ 2 Answers ]

OK... I have a friend and she doesn't think we should be bffs any more but I want to be she said I don't tell her enough and get jelouse and I do a little so how do I control my jelousy and open up more also how could I become more outgoing I think that would help me to open up and get more...

He's hot he's 23 he thinks the same about me but I'm 16 [ 10 Answers ]

OK well I'm 16 and I have a crush on my manager. I know he likes me too. Because we share so much like personal information with each other. He always finds a way to get my attention and says that if we are working together he will always get a smile out of me. I mean if he doesn't like me then I...

Best friends sibling [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend has this really really REALLY annoying brother, if him and my friend comes to my house he will act like he can touch or wreck any of my stuff and eats all my treats, In one incidient I usually barley ever get gum and I had some and he was over and he asked like 8 times and all the...

Me vs my best friends [ 11 Answers ]

I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting...

View more questions Search