Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 13, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Harassment to the point of quiting
    How many of you have ben harassed to the point of having to quit a job or two. I want to hear some stories if you don't mind sharing. I've been harassed all my life, just in about every job I've had. I know I'm not alone.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2008, 03:38 AM
    In what way have you been harassed, and why did you put up with it ? Explain a little further please. Harassment issues are gaining more respect now, in very many areas and are no longer acceptable, especially since you are a woman. Harassment issues should be reported if it gets to the point where you lose your job over it.
    pasiria Posts: 161, Reputation: 29

Feb 15, 2008, 01:11 PM
    I would need about 3 pages to explain. I know what you're saying. I just wanted to hear stories.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

93 civic quiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a 93 honda civic D15B7 MPFI. I race it on an oval track. Once I do 3 or 4 laps it will not take its gas but it will idle. If I let it idle for a couple seconds then it will go again for another 3 or 4 laps. I changed the dist. the computer, and the fuel pump and it still does...

Can my boss ask me if I plan on quiting my job? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :mad: Can my boss ask me if I plan on quiting my job? If so, how should I respond to him. He will ask this question every couple of weeks, because of rumors he will hear. I think it is inappropriate! What should I tell him? Thanks P

Quiting Smoking [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I am 22 and I have been smoking since I was 15. I quit once for about a month and that wasn't that hard to get that first week out of the way, but I was silly and had one now and then before I knew it I was smoking again. I really need to quit, I can't help myself, I have a cigarette and sit...

View more questions Search