Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yve168 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 10:08 AM
    How can I get a grant or scholarship for my daughter to attend Elisabeth Seton HS?
    My daughter is in the 6th grade. She will be graduating in about 3 years. I looked at Little Red School House's high school. I was very impressed but the tuition is over $25,000 a year. I can not afford it. I would like to know how to go about getting her a grant or a scholarship.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Call the school and ask whether they have a scholarship program.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 01:44 PM
    A very good school if it is the one I am thinking of.

But there is no public money available for scholarships to high schools.
    I have fought for a voucher system for years but it gets no where.

The school may have some private funding for some students and of course payment plans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seton Home Study School [ 8 Answers ]

This is a Catholic Home School course. I am trying to find out as much about them as can. I have went over almost every line on every page on their site and all of the links. I am trying to find someone that has perhaps had experience with them or know people that have used them.

Scholarship/grant high shool age [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if there are any scholarships or grants available to use for sending your child to a school that helps with learning disabilities.

Unmet need scholarship or grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am a college student at Loyola who cannot register for my next semester because I have a 6K deficit in my financial aid. I have tried applying for SallieMae, and PLUS loans, but my credit history is nonexistent and my single mom wasn't accepted as a cosigner because her credit isn't good enough,...

Scholarship or Financial Aid or Grant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 31 year old Nigerian currently doing my Master's in Information Science in Växjö University in Sweden. I desperately in search of a any form of scholarship or financial aid to help complete my studies here in Sweden. I have just finished my 1st semester and I still have about three...

View more questions Search