Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pointyhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Looking for an 80's animated film
    Hi I'm looking for a title of an 80's animated film which I think starts with 8-10 astronauts crash landing on a planet where they find a bunch of good and evil robots. After the crash there is some sort of mutiny with the astronauts and half of them leave the rest of the crew to team up with the evil robots. The good astronauts team up with the good robots and obviously battle.

I know it probably sounds a little like Transformers headmasters but its definitely not transformers. As far as I can remember the astronauts do sit inside the robots heads but the robots don't transform. I think that some of the robots heads are transparent and you can see there human counterpart inside (but I could be mistaken) sorry it's a bit vague. Any help would be great.
    BaconLad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Hi,

I think it was called "robotics" (not sure about the spelling)
    Slade2501 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Robotix,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotix

I had some of the toys, they were awesome...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's animated film title search [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, For some time I have tried to get the few images I recall from an animated feature I saw when younger to stick with someone, but no luck yet. Here is what I got: A little boy is on a journey that at one point takes him through a swamp. And I believe he drives or rides in a car, and...

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

80's Children Animated Film. Desperate [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor should that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. I remember an animated...

80's or 90s animated film with animals [ 2 Answers ]

I actually remember a lot about this movie and have been trying to figure out its title for over a year now. I even told a boy that I would marry him if he found out. Luckyly he didn't because marrying him would have been bad Any way on to the movie It is an 80s or 90s animated film staring...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search