Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ermitaze33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Sharing, files
    I have made several html files which I would like to share with friends

Does exist a good free program to share on the internet with them included passwords and of course a safe program. But what is today still save and free ?:)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 09:54 AM
    You could use WinZip to zip the files and password protect the zipped files.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 12, 2008, 09:57 AM
    HTML files are just plain text with format tags. What are you trying to protect?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

Sharing files over wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this forum but I love these things... I have 2 computers--one connected through a modem to comcast cable and then my laptop connected through a linksys wireless set up to this computer. The tower has windows xp with service pack 2 installed and the laptop with windows xp pro and...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

Sharing Music Files [ 14 Answers ]

I am new to the world of sharing music files. I recently subscribed to a music file sharing service for around US$25 for two years. The quality of files downloaded so far is excellent. The question is, is sharing of music files still legal? The recording companies and musical artists would...

View more questions Search