Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cricket08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Monster doll from the early/mid 90s?
    I've been trying to remember what these monster dolls were called. It's actually a collection of monster dolls I'm talking about, and they're the size of a pretty good sized stuffed animals. They're covered in this rubber/vinyl substance and have foam in them. I know that walmart and maybe Toys R US sold them in the early to mid 90s. They came packaged in these open card board boxes...
    Does anyone remember these and what they were called?
    Thank you!
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 12, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Thought this link may help... not sure

80's Wing
    pedrosmom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Could it be a "My Pet Monster"? Here's a link so you can see for yourself.
    My Pet Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light up doll from early 90s.around 1993 [ 8 Answers ]

I had a doll that had a pink dress on and it had a heart that was plastic and outside of its body. It was shaped like a heart and when you squeezed the doll it would light up. My brother had a boy version of this doll and it did the same thing and it was dressed in blue overalls. I am not sure if...

Looking for the name of an early to mid-90s TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a TV show from the early to mid-90s or so. The show is about a family with three or four kids, one of them a really nerdy looking 12 year-old or so, with blond hair combed to the side and big brown glasses. His siblings, a girl and one or two guys, are teenagers and a...

Mid 90s doll with growing and shrinking hair [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a doll that when you cranked the arm it would suck up this dolls long pony tail and then you could pull it out again to make it long? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out what she was called.

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search