Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 01:29 PM
    Normal period but spotting
    I need a real expert on this one:

I got my period on the 5th of February to the 9th but afterwards I started to spot. I have had my period for 6 years now and it has always been consistent and I have NEVER spotted before.

My boyfriend and I had sex on the 20th of January and I he came in me a little. Is it possible that I could be pregnant even if:

*I got my period on time and normal flow
    *A pregnancy test came out negative (I took it the day I got my period which was the 5th of February)

... but I started to spot and I still am. It has been 2 days of spotting.

Thank you all!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 03:17 PM
    WOW there are a TON of 'I think I might be pregnant' questions on this sight and not ONE person can help me out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting before my period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have never spotted before my period ever. I am 21 years old and have always played a sport until this year. I stopped working out for over 6 months and I recently have joined an aerobics class. I just got off my period about 2 weeks ago and I spotted like a week and a half after I got...

Spotting after my period [ 1 Answers ]

OK so my period came 3weeks late. Then a week after my period was gone I started spotting. Im confused.. can I be pregnant?

Spotting, then period [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has ever had anything like this happen. I had some spottig about 2 days before my period, then got my period... not as heavy as it was before but still... didn't feel as heavy this time around. My periods have never been normal but this time they came back to back... so we...

No period, just spotting? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone shed some light on his? I had my lmp on the 15 December, which was normal. This month(jan) however I had all the symptoms a week before it was due (bloating, sore breasts, enlarged breasts, etc). The day before my period was due I had some light pink spotting and just thought...

View more questions Search