Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenixheart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Am I the bad person I feel like
    OK here is the shortest version I can give. I have know this girl for six years I haven bin in love with her for that long and she has loved me but we both married other people and wish we didn't I just got divorced and she is looking to "he treats her and there dughter really bad, we have talked about being togeather and have told each other what we feel and she still lives with him untill i could have moved closer so she has some where to go well thats not the problem. the first 2 mounth of us talking again "there was a 2yr time where we didn't talk but then I found her again" i was talking to this girl and later i had sex with that girl and i didnt tell the one i want to bewith who is married about it till 6 days ago and she is upset at me she feels i cheated on her and betraded her trust and love. She is still liveing with her husband right now. Now i feel like human i do regret it and wish it didnt happen i was lonely and she was so faraway and with her husban it just happend and i dont know what to do really she is upset with me and dont even know if she will ever want to be with me again we still talk every day but we dont really talk i hope she can forgive me and trust me agian i want to be with her and noone else and i would never cheat on her if we where togeather but i havent seen her in the since the start of the 6yrs and it was just hard on me being in love with her so much and not being able to see her and to be with her and wandering if she really is not doing what ever with her husband and i was weak at thoughs moments and i jsut wish it never happend.

1. what do you think about this?
    2. what can i do to prove to her she can trust me?
    3. how can i get her to understand how sorry i am and i do love her and i would never do it if me and her where togeather and she wasnt living with her husband. "hell I wouldn't do it now"?
    4. Juat any help for me please
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 11, 2008, 02:15 PM
    If you loved this woman you would have created a home and the means for you to be together. If she loved you, she would have left her husband along time ago.
    I think and I'm sorry to hurt you but you have both behaved disgracefully. This woman won't forgive you for going with the other woman. Yet she cleary forgives her husband for his bad behaviour and stays. Is it any wonder her husband gets angry, his wife has been having an ongoing affair.
    fenixheart Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixheart
    OK here is the shortest version i can give. I have know this girl for six years i haven bin in love with her for that long and she has loved me but we both married other people and wish we didnt i just got divorced and she is looking to "he treats her and there dughter really bad, we have talked about being togeather and have told each other what we feel and she still lives with him untill i could have moved closer so she has some where to go well thats not the problem. the first 2 mounth of us talking again "there was a 2yr time where we didnt talk but then i found her again" i was talking to this girl and later i had sex with that girl and i didnt tell the one i want to bewith who is married about it till 6 days ago and she is upset at me she feels i cheated on her and betraded her trust and love. She is still liveing with her husband right now. Now i feel like human i do regret it and wish it didnt happen i was lonely and she was so faraway and with her husban it just happend and i dont know what to do really she is upset with me and dont even know if she will ever want to be with me again we still talk every day but we dont really talk i hope she can forgive me and trust me agian i want to be with her and noone else and i would never cheat on her if we where togeather but i havent seen her in the since the start of the 6yrs and it was just hard on me being in love with her so much and not being able to see her and to be with her and wandering if she really is not doing what ever with her husband and i was weak at thoughs moments and i jsut wish it never happend.

3. how can i get her to understand how sorry i am and i do love her and i would never do it if me and her where togeather and she wasnt living with her husband. "hell i wouldnt do it now"?
    OK I want to give some extra info on this 1. me and her have never had sex or let aloun touched so she has don't nothing wrong except be in a bad relationship with a bad person and wanted something with me. Now I will not defend myself because I just don't feel I deserve to defend myself. 2. I was goning to move there and make a home and a job there but I work on the road so I needed to save up the cash for us to do that part. 3. in her state she can not leave more then 90 miles away or they will force her back to her home state and fine her XXXX$ I did look this up on a law page after it was told to me. So there gose her moving and leaving him to come to the state I live in "we live over 900 mile away from each other". And as for her husband she was going to divorce him before I came along and he has bin like that for a long time" they have only bin married 2 1/2 years they have not bin married the hole time her and I known each other.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 05:06 PM
    You're not in love with this woman, you're in "crave". Actual LOVE is a mutual relationship between two available and committed individuals. You two are NEITHER. So stop telling yourself you're in love with her, you "crave" her.

What do I think? I think you're both astoundingly selfish. No matter how I read your posts... whether I bias myself to you or to her or the "two of you"... I still end up horrified at your behaviors.

She has a husband AND CHILDREN. That's a family. Are your feelings for her are more important than stability in another's family? Np, sonny, they're not.

You didn't cheat on her, she isn't yours to cheat on. Your insistence to talk to her this way is not only false, it is adding inappropriate pressure in her marraige/family to dissolve.

YOUR marriage dissolved and you have yourself (and/or your ex) to blame on that. But you've created a situation wherein if this woman acutally breaks up her family, YOU MAY TO BE BLAME for that, too. That is NOT the same thing.

The fact that you can keep doing this to an existing family (and I am only talking about your communications and courting of a married mother, not anything she says/does), dude, you have to live with yourself. How could you? What kind of man puts his "feelings" above real-world family commitments?

You need to get over yourself and move away from this woman. If you think you "love" her, then pretend you do and act like it. Respect her LIFE CHOICES and leave her alone, and I mean REALLY leave her alone. Don't break it off with crumbs like "call me when you leave him". That's just as bad. Tell her you have a GF or even tell her you go married. Give her family the chance it deserves. With you still around in any way, even in the shadows, you taint her commitment to her husband/children.

Cut it out. Be a good guy. Have some character. Help those children keep their parents by disappearing. That's a mature man who knows what being married and committed really is about.

If you don't, well, you really haven't learned anything from your own divorce, have you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
    I think you both are selfish idiots that probably deserve each other.
    She is married, and its ridiculous to be faithful and trust a cheater like yourself, and her.
    3. how can i get her to understand how sorry i am and i do love her and i would never do it if me and her where togeather and she wasnt living with her husband. "hell i wouldnt do it now"?
    Well she cheated on her husband, emotionally anyway. If you make her unhappy, she will cheat on you. Do you know how ridiculous long distance cheating sounds and you haven't seen her in how long??
    You can't seriously believe someone would advise you what to do with a married woman do you? This whole thing is so unhealthy, that I hope you get the professional help you need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I really that bad of a person and will I ever forget? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this girl, she was wonderful, and I really thought we’d be together and friends forever. We did everything together and could talk all night pretty much every night and I couldn’t of asked for a better person….. ever. My life was perfect, if not better. I fell in love even though I never...

Am I a bad person? [ 4 Answers ]

About a year ago, a very close friend of mine was killed in a car crash, and for a while I was quite depressed about. But Within the past several months, now, I honestly fell like I don't even care that he's gone anymore. Not just that, its almost like I have no emotions, but I don't feel...

I feel bad [ 12 Answers ]

I have been at the same job for 10 years... I have recently found out that I have COPD and that because of previos accidents I am unable to do my job to its full extent... I gave my notice but now I feel like I have let my boss down... I am so confused... I culd do the work but my body would not...

Should I feel bad? [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been on again off again with this same guy for about 3 years now.. although our relationship efforts never seem to work, I guess cause we're both so much alike and stubborn we both care about each other a lot. Through these years we've both attempted seeing other people, but for some...

View more questions Search