Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjcj06 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Movie from "The Goonies" era
    I don't remember the name of this movie, but I am sure I could find it easy enough if I searched the net. I really just wanted to ask to bring back memories of the good ol days for other users.

In the movie there is a boy (I think) who is afraid that there are monsters under his bed. It is live action, and of course there are monsters under his bed and one of them needs his help to like overthrow an evil Monster ruler of monster world. I think that the ruler takes the boys little brother and is going to kill him. It was intended as a comedy but always scared me silly when I was a little boy.

Thanks for your time!
    katrina27 Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Feb 11, 2008, 06:11 AM
    I think its called HOUSE
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 11, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Is it "little monster" with fred savage? Little Monsters (1989)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 12, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcj06
    I dont remember the name of this movie, but I am sure I could find it easy enough if I searched the net. I really just wanted to ask to bring back memories of the good ol days for other users.

In the movie there is a boy (i think) who is afraid that there are monsters under his bed. It is live action, and of course there are monsters under his bed and one of them needs his help to like overthrow an evil Monster ruler of monster world. I think that the ruler takes the boys little brother and is going to kill him. It was intended as a comedy but always scared me silly when I was a little boy.

Thanks for your time!
    Not a problem, glad to help, it was a fav of mine, too!
    sany90 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcj06
    I dont remember the name of this movie, but I am sure I could find it easy enough if I searched the net. I really just wanted to ask to bring back memories of the good ol days for other users.

In the movie there is a boy (i think) who is afraid that there are monsters under his bed. It is live action, and of course there are monsters under his bed and one of them needs his help to like overthrow an evil Monster ruler of monster world. I think that the ruler takes the boys little brother and is going to kill him. It was intended as a comedy but always scared me silly when I was a little boy.

Thanks for your time!
    Its called little monsters it was one of my kids favourite

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

"what's the big deal?" about using the words "pimped out" in reference to Chelsea? [ 11 Answers ]

Some people don’t seem to think it is a big deal. Clinton Calls Shuster Comment Part of 'Troubling Pattern' | The Trail | washingtonpost.com

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search