Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:06 AM
    Gas pack, heat not working
    The unit is blowing air but its cold,, just went out all of a sudden, its like the fan is running and air is coming out of the vents, but is cold air, what's wrong with my system?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 03:35 AM
    I had this problem. It was because the pilot light went out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Pack heating quit working [ 6 Answers ]

Well everything was working fine. At christmas I got a new thermostat that you can program to turn on and off according to when your home. I wired it up and its been working for the last month. Today it just quit working. The blower and everything else won't even turn on. I put it on auto and tried...

Convert gas pack to heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

I have an outside unit gas pack with no furnace inside. Everything is outside except for the ducting. I live in Raleigh NC. I am not concerned about the cost savings or labor . Can I convert my gas pack to a heat pump with no mechanical changes except for removal of gas pack and...

Gas dryer heat not working [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore heavy duty 80 series gas dryer is currently at a state where it starts to work for five minutes then the heat quits. The dryer stays running and the clothes do not dry. What is wrong and how do I fix it?

USB not working after service pack 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a little problem with my laptop TCM Cytron MD40200, motherboard ACPI\PNP0C02. I had XP Professional installed and everything worked OK but as soon as I installed service pack to the usb would not recognize any of the devices I would plug into it. I thought I needed to update...

Cold Air is coming from my Carrier Gas Pack Unit and I need Heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a carrier gas pack unit and the cooling part works properly. It's starting to get cold, so I turned on the heat, but only cold air blows out of it. I've contacted my gas company and they said there is no pilot light, so there is no way it could've gone out, and theytold me I should contact...

View more questions Search