Ask
    lharper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Whirlpool washing machine overflowing
    It doesn't stop filling up w/ water and it just pours out everywhere
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 10:34 AM
    Either your pressure switch is bad ir the water valve is bad. More than likey the pressure switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine drain keeps overflowing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, at my house, we have had a continuous problem over the years being that the washing machine drain will back-up and overflow from time to time. It occurs about every 6 months or so, and to fix the problem, I pour Assault down the drain, and that takes care of the problem. The washing machine...

Washing machine drain overflowing [ 1 Answers ]

When washing machine is draining, water runs over from wall drain. I ran my auger in all the way down and only went about a foot past that point. Nothing came out, but auger was somewhat black at the end. What else can I do?

Washing machine overflowing [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Heavy Duty 70 series washing machine. It keeps filling and eventually overflows... it is not switching over to agitate. When I try to manually switch it over to agitate it won't do anything. It drains, spins and everything else just fine... it just won't agitate. Does anyone...

Overflowing washing machine [ 2 Answers ]

My three year old Kenmore washing machine overflows and won't stop until inlet water hoses are shut off. LAst time we shop-vacced 40 gallons of water off the basement floor that had rained down from the main floor laundry room. Service man has replaced the timing apparatus thing-y. Any ideas would...

Overflowing Washing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited a condo (5th floor) from my dad when he passed away. I have this rented. There is a washer that overflowed for 45 min and ruined the oak flooring in my unit and the ceilings and flooring in several units below mine. This is a disaster! After checking it out, I believe the overflow...

View more questions Search