Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gadgetman Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Three-legged giraffe ornament
    My wife has had this unusual 3-legged giraffe ornament for a number of years. She says it made around the 1960's.

It stands 25cm high but it has no markings underneath.

Can anyone please shed a little more light on it.

Thanks
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Do you know where the figure came from? It looks to be made of wood and could also be portraying some sort of mythological creature. But, I'm not sure at this point.
    Dawn 1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Do you know where the figure came from? It looks to be made out of wood and could also be portraying some sort of mythological creature. But, I'm not sure at this point.
    L have the same one konakova ulla @fritz`s HOMEPAGE Collecttion of soviet konakona RUSSIA-USSR NO STAMP 1970 Designed by V Sergieu LOOK UNDER THREE LEGGED GIRAFFE CERAMIC YOU WILL FIND GOOD LUCK
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the information, Dawn 1!
    rebelrebel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 07:22 AM
    my mother has one of these was also looking for advice on value. She bought it from London Zoo in 1966. It is made from china and not wood. Will check out dawns search!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Legged Chicken :) [ 4 Answers ]

A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that...

Preventing walking pests from climbing legged furnatures [ 4 Answers ]

How do I preventing walking pests (e.g. ants) from climbing legged furnatures (table)? Would rubbing some petroleum jelly on the lower portion of the table prevent the ants from climbing?

View more questions Search