Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ongodname Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Husband doesn't want wife
    Hi,

My husband doesn't want me and not ready to go till court. He says that it take 2-3yrs for settling. I do not divorce and I want to live with him even though if he kills me also.And he is telling that he will his half salary and half pension. He is govt employee.
    Can this done without settling, and though I do not agree for settling. We both have been separated from past 8 months and I am staying in my mother's house and he is staying our house and he has locked with 2 door locks thinking that I will go the house.

Kindly let me on the same, as I am in a critical situation.

Bye
    Xxxxxxxxx
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2008, 01:09 AM
    You might as well get ready to go to court. If he doesn't want you and has you locked out I think it is a losing battle. Why would you want to be with him even if he killed you??
    Do you think he is capable of that??

Feb 10, 2008, 01:23 AM
    No its not like that we the hindu's cannot live without husband and we cannot marry again also, and one of my younger brother is yet to be married. And he is not moving for his marriage bcoZ of my problem and may be gal side people may ask about my husband. And bcoz of this even my mother also has fallen sick.

Yes we do have checked with doctors for the sake of planning for children and our health is OK.

So if I don't agree can he move for divorce?? /settlement without talking to me or without putting a word to me.

Kindly suggest
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2008, 12:32 PM
    You have me totally lost. You are saying you are separated but you aren't allowed to be apart due to being Hindu. You are worried he might file for divorce. Yet you are talking about planning for children?
    What country do you live in? If you live in the USA you might need our laws to protect you if it is a matter of him killing you I wouldn't trust his word on giving you money. You need to settle it in court.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Of course part of it, you should not have left your house, and if your name is on the deed, he can not actually lock you out either.

But it is time to file for divorce and get over with it, 8 monhs, anything else is just fooling yourself at this point

Feb 11, 2008, 01:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Of course part of it, you should not have left your house, and if your name is on the deed, he can not actually lock you out either.

But it is time to go ahead and file for divorce and get over with it, 8 monhs, anything else is just fooling yourself at this point

But he is not ready to divorce he says that he will give his half salary and half pension what shd I do?
    newywed3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 08:50 AM
    No man of any religion is worth it. I know it is hard but life goes on don't ever think you can't. This is america the home of the free. Men think they have us on lock down that we always need them that isn't always true, I have come to realize in my life's journey that woman are stronger than they think or know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 wife, F2-F1 Husband [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, I appreciate your help in answering my question. I am an F1 student working as a Grad assistant. My husband who was on F2 in 2006 changed his status to F1 in 2007 but has not earned income and paid tuition and fees till March. From April he started his Grad assistantship too. Now I...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

My husband doesn't last very long [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 11 years. When we have sex he may last 2 minutes and he gets off. I don't know what to do. I don't want to cheat on him but I am not sexually pleased at all. I have toys and that is the only way I can enjoy sex. We us them but I would love to just have sex...

My husband doesn't like forplay [ 2 Answers ]

My husband doesn't to do forplay.He doesn't like to smooch.He directly goes to that thing.One of my friend said that only for prostitudes they will do like that.So do you think that's true.Does that mean that my husband doesn't like me? My friend says that after sometimes he might lose interest.He...

View more questions Search