Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummy-duck Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 12:45 AM
    Stuck in the middle
    So here it is I'm 16 and I have my dimploma in beauty therapy and I also have my cert 3 in nails.. I have been working in this new salon that has not even been open a year yet and everything is going well.. but everyone else keeps telling me I need to find a better job you work to hard, you need more money and it keeps going and going... so I have looked at another job and it sounds great and I can see myself working there but I'm really worried about how the business I am with now will cope if I left I care about how it ends up due to I have been through a lot of stuff with this business...
    I don't know what to really do I guess I could go for this new job there are no bad things there or I could stay were I am and have everyone still complain in my ear

Eekkkk what do I do :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
    You are your own person, mummy-duck and should not let other people influence your decisions. If you are happy doing what you are doing then stick with it !
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2008, 09:45 PM
    You could work in the salon part time while looking for another job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck in the middle with you [ 3 Answers ]

Who sings the song stuck in the middle with you ?

Parents and girlfriend can't get along, and I'm stuck in the middle [ 4 Answers ]

I came out to my family about 3 years ago- my mother is a theology teacher in a catholic high school, my dad a retired cop- needless to say, very conservative views on the subject and my lesbian-ness did not go over very well. They flipped, I hung around for about a week trying to smooth things...

Middle school [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers. Help :confused:

Stuck in the middle [ 4 Answers ]

I like my best mate boyfriend and I do not what to do?? As he keeps on giving mixed singals and I am very confused on what to do.I have got strong feelings for him but do not want to hurt either of them.:confused:

Middle name [ 6 Answers ]

My sister has her names picked out (girl or boy) But we can't think of a middle name to go with Wyatt _____ Can you help

View more questions Search