Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    U_K_United_One Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 10:35 PM
    Email true identity
    I have been communicating with someone from the united kingdom who has received much money from me.I want to find his true location and true identity :mad:
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 9, 2008, 10:36 PM
    Truly not going to happen. Sorry for your financial loss.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Feb 9, 2008, 10:41 PM
    I agree... you will probably never find this person. Stop sending money no matter what is told to you! I am sure this is one of those scams they tell us to be on the watchout for. You may be able to go to the police with any paper traces you have (?? )... but they will probably tell you it will be just about impossible to get your money back.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Feb 12, 2008, 05:19 PM
    One of those shipping scams? If you wired money using Western Union, there may be a trace that way. There have been cases where WU actually helped stop the scam from happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Email identity [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, It so happened that some aleck, while the boss was away from his chamber, barged into already opened gmail mailbox and tampered with settings and inserted two mail ids so all his incoming emails may be forwarded to the inserted ids. Now we would like to identify the person operating...

Identity [ 1 Answers ]

How do you derive cos^2(x) plus sin^2(x)=1?

View more questions Search