Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy-mambo Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Am confused
    OK so there's this guy... ahaha what a surprise :)
    And I know this is probably a really obvious question but just asking..
    I live in WA, Australia.. he lives in Qld, Australia.. for those of you who don't know that is a freakin long way
    Me and this guy.. lets call him Bob.. now me and bob have known each other since we were born, literally. We are now both 16 turning 17 (in year 12) and I have been completely head over heels for him since.. for as long as I can remember.
    I've told him that I really like him (over msn) and he said "haha sif"
    Oh how very mature of him :mad:
    Me and him have also done some "things" nothing major just above the waist (ugh embarrassing to say that but yeah) and I told him that I don't want to do that anymore, I did that stuff when I was still living over in Qld by the way.
    He is now not talking to me very much and being a complete a-hole
    I feel used and abused, how wonderful
    So yes my question is, should I keep talking to him like I do or give him a taste of his own medicine and completely ignore him?
    Oh and I know if I don't talk to him were still going to be friends cause were like family friends and stuff so if I ignore him then it won't wreck our friendship just in case you were wondering
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 10, 2008, 10:11 AM
    You sound as if this is a big deal, it isn't, so get on with your life, and let him do the same. When your adults (very soon) those kid games won't mean a thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me...

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm dating a guy who lives in salem and he is my whole world. I really love him! But I can never get ahold of him and then when I do like a couple days later its like nothing ever happened. Please help me out!!

I'm confused [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl about a year ago, she and I became best friends. We do practically everything together and have a lot in common (yeah I know its odd but she a bit more mature for her age and I'm a bit immature). I started to become attracted to her a couple of weeks ago, and I'm rather certain...

I'm Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently received a 2005 W2 form from the military. On the form it said it was a correction from the 2005 W2 because I had received a W2 from the military in 2005 after I returned from my deployment. Do I file this document? Because I don't want to get in any trouble because of it. I also...

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all... I am so confused... Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..! I came across two of them: 1- Ashwood University 2- Al Meda University

View more questions Search