Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris buystedt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Tax deductions for familys with child in title 1 program.
    Is there a tax deduction or credit for familys with a chid in the title 1 program at school? (kids with learning disabilities) what is it and how do I get it. We live in Oregon.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 15, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Other than the standard $1,000 Child Tax Credit, no, not at the federal level.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deductions [ 2 Answers ]

I recently inquired about becoming an independent contractor for a company for web design, and was very pleased with the answers I got. I have another question now. Someone mentioned that my cable internet can be taken out as a tax deduction, but is it only limited to that? Like I said in my...

Child Support & Tax Deductions [ 7 Answers ]

A friend is divorcing and paying child support; working two jobs to get this done. Wife is custodial parent in joint custody with husband and works occasionally while living with another man. She is claiming the two kids on her IRS statement and my friend, who has the burden of cost plus the income...

Foreign Tax Deductions Against MD State Tax Liability [ 1 Answers ]

I worked in London for 8 months out of the year. I worked in Maryland the other 4 months. I know how to use foreign tax credits on my federal and social security liabilities. Is there any way to use foreign tax credits against my Maryland State and Local Tax liability? These taxes are for...

H1- Tax deductions [ 1 Answers ]

Currently I am on H1. Can I file returns for my social security with hold, medicare money.

Railroad Tax Deductions [ 1 Answers ]

I am employed by a major railroad. Is there a list of items which are tax deductions for this type work. Please help.

View more questions Search