Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 10:16 AM
    A movie about a loyal dog and a boy who likes to draw
    All I remembered was that there was this boy who was very poor and he likes to draw, and there was also this dog who was loyal and helped the boy a lot. In the end the boy saw his a famous painting that he wanted to see for a long time and he died. Angels came down to pick him to heave. The movie was before 2004 and it was very sad. I hope someone knows the name (: I have been searching for days and had no avail T_T:)
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 10, 2008, 04:48 AM
    This was all I could find... not sure if it is it... A Dog of Flanders (1999)
    hokiluki Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 06:07 AM
    It is the movie!~ thanks a lot for helping (:
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Feb 10, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiluki
    it is the movie!~ thanks a lot for helping (:
    Hehe not a prob...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movie - paralyzed boy [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to find a movie for our son. There was a movie that was put out in the eighties about a boy who was learning to team rope, and suddenly became paralyzed from the waist down. His grandpa put him on a horse and taught him to rope despite his disability. We would like to find this...

Children's Movie Title boy learns a lesson [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering about two movies right now. First is about a boy who is smoking ciggs and doing bad things and he has a poster on his wall and he goes into a cartoon land where bugs bunny and winnie the pooh tell him not to do drugs. The other is about a bunch of animals like rodents I think,...

What are signs that a boy likes you? [ 1 Answers ]

Guys, If you like a girl are there any signs that says that. You know weird and crazy stuff. Like the stupid stuff girls do you know we giggle (uncontrollaby) and smile, and put on make up for now apparent reasons. But do guys do anything extra to get a girls attention or what are something's that...

Movie about a boy in London [ 3 Answers ]

O.k. so that's the way it starts, I know so much about the movie, but for the life of me can't remember the name. It's an 80's movie, and it's about this boy who lives with his aunt because his parent's are dead. He's always getting beaten up, but one day he's called on by his father, a king of...

View more questions Search