Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ImmanuelDaMune Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 03:32 AM
    Facebook "Error on Page Message"
    Please help me to fix the problem every time I use Facebook. Every time on the left side there is the message error on page. If I click on it the is the message:

Line: 88
    Char:69
    'this.parent' is null or not an object
    Code: 0
    Login | Facebook

I have been trying to fix this sine 5 hours, with many suggest thinks such IE Fix, etc.

Can someone help
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Try this fix for your IE error. [1]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Facebook - error on page [ 4 Answers ]

When I log in to Facebook I get a error message and yellow symbol in bottom left corner. Line:38 Char: 1 Error: 'Ajax' is undefined Code: 0 URL:Facebook | Login I have deletede temporary internet files and cookies and unchecked notofication about script error in adv settings under internet...

"Error on page" [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why I get the message "Error on page" with the yellow caution sign with the exclamation mark in it at the bottom left corner of the page? This only happens when I log in to Facebook. I've tried rebooting... no help:(

""fAIL"" error message [ 2 Answers ]

My dad and mom have a Windows XP administrator account, and then mine is below theres… ? Everytime I log on to my account, an error window that says “fAIL” (typed like that) pops up. Whats goin on?

View more questions Search