Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl3101 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 09:46 PM
    Out of state child and fathers rights
    My stepdaughter moved out of state a few years ago. Her mother was granted permission cause she was getting married and was going to have a better job. We are to meet at a halfway point and can't get her half of the time allowed either due to finances or because her mother is making it hard. She is no longer with the man and was never married. I am not sure if she is making more money. Can we make her move back because she failed to do anything she stated as of why she was moving. How hard is it to have year on year off custody? Also If we modify the child support can she use her newest children's financial obligtions against us, like daycare etc. It is hard financially to see her and the relationship is suffering, what can be done?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 09:48 PM
    You can take her back to court and ask that the order be modified because of those factors, also you can file for contempt if she is not doing ( allowing your vistis)i as required.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a mother leave te state with a child without the fathers permission [ 8 Answers ]

My fiancé has a 4 year old daughter and the mother ( a friend of mine ) told me that she was leaving the state with his daughter for a 2 week vacation but never told the father, does she have the right to do that with out his consent? Also, they are planning on going out of the country in the...

Fathers Rights to unborn child. [ 3 Answers ]

My delima. My girlfriend is pregnant with my child she says. I don't know if it is mine or not. But my concerne is her Drug abuse. She is sneaking around(and not very well I might add) doing drugs she tells me she isn't but I know she is. First of all is there anyway I can legally do anything to...

Blindsided with a child we knew nothing about.questions about fathers rights [ 10 Answers ]

Good afternoon all! My husband and I were completely blindsided yesterday. We received a letter from the child support office informing us of a court date to establish child support for a child we knew nothing about! To back up a bit, my husband and I were separated for 2 years, so if he...

Fathers rights/child name change [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I have a couple questions. First, I live in Florida. My son is 22 months old. His biological father is on his birth certificate and is supposed to pay child support, he owes 5K back pay, and I haven't gotten one single payment. Don't know his current address or phone number. Anyway, he hasn't...

Relinkqushing fathers rights and child support [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Texas.Is there a legal form for relinkquishing fatthers rights and child support?

View more questions Search