Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 19, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Copy and pasty the twins
    Yes I am aware of how dumb I am but how do I copy and paste something onto another page?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2006, 08:44 AM
    Yes I am aware of how dumb I am but how do I copy and paste something onto another page?

Hmmm like this
    Hold down the LEFT button and run the mouse pointer over what you want to copy, this highlights it.
    Then RIGHT click on the highlighted part.
    LEFT click copy.
    Go to where you want to paste it.
    LEFT click to bring up a cursor
    RIGHT click for menu
    LEFT click paste.

Job done ;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 19, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    Hi Crankie,

Ben gave you one way. However, sometimes the right click doesn't work. If it doesn't you can try 2 other methods. For copy you can try Ctrl+C or Copy on the Edit menu. For Paste try Ctrl+V or Paste on the Edit menu.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
    Okay I'm still having trouble with this. Ive done the right click method and the ctrl method. See Im trying to put something from another site on to my myspace page and so I can't just copy and then make a cursor and then paste it on the page because I have to close the page I'm getting the picture from to get to the page I want to paste it to in the first place and I believe this causes a problem. I don't know what's to do. I want to glitter thingy on my page. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Highlight with your mouse what you want coppied.

THen press CONTROL and C

Then go to your new document, use your mouse to clikc on the area you wish to paste.

Then press CONTROL and V
    jocase Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 04:19 PM
    Copy and paste text or picture?
    Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    okay im still having trouble with this. Ive done the right click method and the ctrl method. see Im trying to put something from another site on to my myspace page and so I can't just copy and then make a cursor and then paste it on the page because i have to close the page im getting the picture from to get to the page I want to paste it to in the first place and I believe this causes a problem. I dont know whats to do. I wanna glitter thingy on my page. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Are you trying to copy and paste text or a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Those pregnant with twins... [ 6 Answers ]

I have a few questions... When did you find out that you were having twins? Have any of you had an u/s and 1 baby was detected, and had another one later on and saw 2? Just curious?:D Feli 16+ weeks pregnant with #4

The Hoffman Twins in Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events [ 2 Answers ]

Are the Hoffman twins, Kara and Shelby, who played the baby in the movie, any relation to Dustin Hoffman? Why I ask is because he makes a small and rather pointless cameo in the movie, haha, so I was wondering if that's the reason for the cameo.

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

Can Implantation Bleeding be heavier when carrying twins? [ 2 Answers ]

Can implantation bleeding be heavier when pregnant with twins? Im having brown and red spotting 1 week before period... and a lot of people say spotting you can only see on toilet paper, but mine has been a little more... just enough to get into my panties... what do you think, cause I took clomid...

Lp copy [ 4 Answers ]

Very very new to computing(middle age tecno fear)and need help .how do I copy all my all LP records onto my computer and then on to cd what hardware software would I need , any help would be great Thanks

View more questions Search