Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Has anyone heard of this site?
    Winster, inc. playing games and making money? Is it for real?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 07:32 PM
    It appears that you can win some gifts, ( assume they are free items they get from advertisers on the site they give away.) Of course the site is not free, there is a fee to play after your free membership.

I found some of the games fun ( if you like online games) And there are many sites where you have to pay to play. So as long as you understand you may not win, and you understand you are paying a fee to play, I give it a fiarly , it seems like a fun site if you can afford it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

Who else heard of this. [ 1 Answers ]

I was surfing Welcome to the White House and came across this proclamation by President Bush... : Military Spouse Day, 2007 :)

Has anybody heard of this? [ 6 Answers ]

This is a wee bit embarrassing, but needs to be asked. My husband and I have been in a monogamous and faithful relationship for 4 years. Last week he had little brown spots show up on his genitalia. Slightly raised, brown, do not itch or hurt, haven't faded. Anybody else heard of this? ...

Anyone heard of this? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and girl are young in college going out for not very long (less than a year) but we want to make it work even though she's leaving after a few months of the two of us and making the relationship ld... things good for a while talking once a week but then she dumps me kind of out the blue saying...

Has anyone heard ? [ 11 Answers ]

I just read a press release that they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary.

View more questions Search