Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldnbrwn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 10:11 AM
    I don't think I ever had a organism
    Everyone says that there is fluid when you climax... I have felt really good and gotten really wet but nothing leaks out.. so have I had an organism? Is there always fluid when you have an organism? Someone help my I want to experience that I need it!;)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 10:14 AM
    How old are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 8, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by goldnbrwn
    have i had an organism?
    Have you ever had pneumonia? The flu? A cold? If so, you have had an organism.

is there always fluid when u have an organism?
    Usually... when you have pneumonia, there is fluid in your lungs... When you have a cold, there is fluid in your sinuses.

Oh, you mean and ORGASM!! ;)

So, how old are you?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 01:27 PM
    If you have to ask if you have had an orgasm or what it feels like, then you haven't. There is no feeling like it for the female, it is very powerful. :)

Feb 8, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    How old are you?

Feb 8, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Choux
    If you have to ask if you have had an orgasm or what it feels like, then you haven't. There is no feeling like it for the female, it is very powerful. :)
    But that doesn't help me know when I'm about to have 1:confused:
    dlee889 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2008, 04:15 PM
    everyone says that there is fluid when u climax......i have felt really good and gotten really wet but nothing leaks out..so have i had an organism? is there always fluid when u have an organism? someone help my i wanna experience that i need it!;)
    DOES YOUR BODY ROCK , HEARTH RACE , MIND Disappear... IF SO THEN YOU HAVE
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Feb 8, 2008, 04:43 PM
    All women are different... some have more fluid, some less. You'll definitely know if you have one.

Feb 8, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chameleon
    all women are different...some have more fluid, some less. you'll definitely know if you have one.
    OK thanks I thought I was right. Because I have. I lock up and start breathing fast and it feel like I'm about to blow... lol.. so I huess that's it
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2008, 10:00 PM
    When most women get wet, that is the female hard on. Getting wet does not mean you have had an orgasm. (There are a minority of women who are termed 'squirters' and fluid squirts out during orgasm.) An orgasm is very much like a sneeze. There is buildup of energy and sensation, then, you sneeze. It feels good when you sneeze, and you feel relieved. Orgasms are usually more powerful, but not all that much different than sneezes.

Practice on your own. Use a vibrator. Have an orgasm and learn what it takes to get you there.

Feb 11, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    When most women get wet, that is the female hard on. Getting wet does not mean you have had an orgasm. (There are a minority of women who are termed 'squirters' and fluid squirts out during orgasm.) An orgasm is very much like a sneeze. There is buildup of energy and sensation, then, you sneeze. It feels good when you sneeze, and you feel relieved. Orgasms are usually more powerful, but not all that much different than sneezes.

Practice on your own. Use a vibrator. Have an orgasm and learn what it takes to get you there.

Thanks that's one of the best answers yet... I think I will invest in one.. everyone recommended it:D
    FallenFromGrace Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 14, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Have you ever had pneumonia? The flu? A cold? If so, you have had an organism.

Usually....when you have pneumonia, there is fluid in your lungs....When you have a cold, there is fluid in your sinuses.

Oh, you mean and ORGASM!!! ;)

So, how old are you?
    OMG, yeah.. big difference.. one's fun.. one's not. ;)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenFromGrace
    OMG, yeah.. big difference.. one's fun.. one's not. ;)
    Not true... some organisms are fun. Take Treponema pallidum spirochete for example.

... the syph. Loads of fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

Organism With Longest Intestine [ 4 Answers ]

Can Someone Tell Me The Name Of The Organism That Has The Longest Intestine On The Planet Earth.(I remember that length is so much so that can wrapped around the whole planet earth three times). Thanks(Anxiously Waiting For Answer)

Earth as a living organism [ 1 Answers ]

The composition of the earth from it's core to it's crust is organic and is continually evolving albeit over millions of years. In this context could the earth be described as a living organism?

I don't know. [ 4 Answers ]

OK first off, I'm 15 years old and for the past week I say, I've been having brown discharge coming from my vagina. I wear a pad because I thought that maybe it was my period but now I'm starting to worry because it won't go away and I know my period doesn't last this long. When ever I put a pad...

View more questions Search