Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 7, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Start the day off right
    If you thought jokes where funny then you need to look at this. Lol It killed me.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/academ...al-181379.html
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Nothing there scotty
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Feb 8, 2008, 04:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Nothing there scotty
    The person must of removed it. I will see if I can get it and show you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fault to pay rent on day by day lease [ 3 Answers ]

My father rented a house in Rockport, Texas to a small family. He used a verbal contract with stating it would be week by week basis. If they didn't pay they would have to leave. Well they have not paid in nearly a month. My dad kept giving them chances. Well now they will not move. My question...

91 Accord won't start on hot day [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 91 Accord that sometimes won't start on hot afternoons when I get home from work after I park it at the train station. It has plenty of battery power and cranks fine but just won't start like there is no fuel. Sometimes after several minutes of trying, it will finally start. ...

How Do I start an adult day care [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to start an adult day care in cleveland Ohio. What will I need to do?

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search