Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rewoprm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 10:02 PM
    What is clingy to a girl and why do they hate it'?
    Girls... I hear a lot of you say you hate guys who are clingy or to full on... examples of the type of behaviour you hate? Why? And how would you want your boyfriend or the guy your dating etc to act in terms of clingy vs not?
    deeva28 Posts: 23, Reputation: 9

Feb 6, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Clingy to me is when a guy just tries to be under me all of the time. He wants to spend all of his time with me instead of hanging out with his friends and things like that. I don't like a clingy guy because it gets boring after a while when all you do is spend all of your time with one person and one person only. I also don't like to not be able to have some me time as well as hang out with my friends because my boyfriend is always up under me. It makes the relationship seem long and for me it always ended up with me being irked by the site of the guy.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Clingy is in the eyes of the beholder.

Funny this was brought up... I had a lunch date with a girl I was relatively interested in... and we came upon the topic of being clingy.

I like to consider myself a relatively independent person... so when a girl wants to spend 3 days in a row together... calls more than twice a day... and wants to just constantly spend time together, I get uncomfortable.

The girl I spoke to today likes for the guy to have his own life... she's OK with seeing the guy every other day, and talking on the phone once a day. Anything more makes her feel a bit stuffy.

It's really up to the girl. Some girls will be OK with getting called 5 times a day. Some prefer getting called once every 3 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I miss my girl friend, feel hate everything [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in love for more than 6 yrs. Allways we were together. We had all the stuffs. Last year I went abroad and when I returned she doest't care for me. She played a game and left me. I don't know what happened even. Now my full concentration on her only. I hate everything in this world....

What Do Guys Hate in a Girl ? [ 26 Answers ]

Soooooooo Guys... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl? 'n what do you Love as well ?

View more questions Search