Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris0404_bria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Bumps on penis
    What is it. How have small bumps on my penis. (in the middle on top). I got them today
    Chris0404_bria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 06:41 PM
    You momma is going to take you to the doctor. It can be all kinds of things, that's why you don't have sex with little girls, it too much stuff happening, and if you you do that's the purpose of condoms Triple strap up and then you want have to worry about nothing.

You don't know what these little girls been doing and them little girls don't know what you've been doing.

I'm making you a doctors appointmnet
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 06:48 PM
    I guess you answered your own question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on Penis [ 49 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about this: I have these small, white bumbs on my penis. They are all around the place where the head and the shaft connect (they are on the head, not the shaft). They don't hurt (unless aggravated) and they've been there for a good long time. Help!

Red bumps on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 6 months sometimes protected sometimes not we were both virgins haven't done anyhting with anybody when we meant and two days ago I noticed that right under neath my penis head, when you pull the skin down there are 4 little red dots and a red...

Penis Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

My finance' has small, skin colored bumps on his penis shaft and some on his scrotum. Some are clumped together and some are all by themselves. Some also have hairs growing out of them. I asked them if they itch, burn or sting and he said they don't. He is worried because he doesn't know what...

Bumps on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I am 14 years old, virgin, and I have noticed for about a year now I have small bumps on my penis shaft when I am erect what are thses I'm a virgin so I know it can't be a STI or STD :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search