Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MUSTANG2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Fraud activity
    IM IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA AND NEED THE PHONE NUMBER TO REPORT A PERSON WHO LIED AND OBTAIN A RESIDENT CARD . HE OBTAIN BY CLAIMING AMnESTY ThROUGH A DIFFERENT PLACE OF BIRTH (CENTRAL AMERICA) . He was born in Mexico and now is helping other family member obtain residences. He is always braging the he is smarter then the Government . Please forward any info...
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 02:23 PM
    You'll have to call ICE Immigration and Customs Enforcement,

"To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423."

Don't expect them to rush over, they are overloaded with calls like this and may take forever to actually investigate this person, but it's worth your time to call.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Be sure that you give them any and all information on this activity. They need all the help they can get on this to try and staunch the influx of this kind of illegal alien activity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

Enzyme activity [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one out there know about enzyme activity?. like the lock and key theory along with the induced - fit theory? :confused:

View more questions Search