Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brenok Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Sample of a Portfolio Bid Offer, unbelievable
    I found a long list of portfolios of old debts that are up for bid. Just to show you how unscrupulous some of the bottom feeding junk debt buyers (JDB) are - below is a sample of one of the open auctions that is ongoing right now. If you will note, these debts have been already sold or placed 2 or 3 times around. They are auto deficienies, loans, credit cards and judgments. The dollar value is $1,166,890 and the debt seller's asking price is 1.75 percent. Just imagine what a JDB makes on these investments! I am not suggesting anyone ignore their debts, but sometimes bad things happen to good people and these people thrive on us.

Portfolio Details
    Offering Company: WorldWide Debt Exchange
    Composition: Auto Deficiencies, Consumer Loans, Credit Cards, Judgments
    Characteristics: 2nd Placement, 3rd Placement
    Portfolio Amount: $1,166,890.00
    Average Balance: $2,015.00
    Number of Accounts: 579
    Region: WA
    Date Listed: 1/29/2008
    Bid Due: 2/28/2008
    Closing Date: 2/28/2008
    Comments: Sale #62196 on WorldWide Debt Exchange. The seller purchased the accounts from 2 different sources in 2005 as 1 and 2 agency and then outsourced to 2 agencies. The accounts have now been worked by 2, 3 or 4 agencies. Accounts have been reported to Trans Union only. Seller has approximately 60% of the media documentation in his possession and will include it in the sale at no extra charge. Buyer will be responsible for shipping charges. Media may include applications, statements and affidavits. Asking price is 1.75%. Members of WDX may log in immediately to review the sale. If you are not a member, you may register for free at WorldWide Debt Exchange or contact Mandy Stickles at the information listed above.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get a sample bid for cleaning svcs. [ 4 Answers ]

I need a link to get a cleaning bid form. I have searched all over the net and cannot find anything. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks Angelia Davis

It's unbelievable.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ? It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t...

Unbelievable Images [ 8 Answers ]

'Panic stations': ship aground - National - smh.com.au This is where I am from in Australia. The weather here today is freakish. This 225m ship has run aground on one of beautiful beaches. It lost its morning a few KM's offshore and came hurtling towards the beach. Follow the link to view...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.