Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cloova Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Can a woman get pregnant 3 days before their period?
    gooner28 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 01:42 PM
    It all depends on when you ovulate, however if you have had a period then the chances are very slim, but if you ovulate lte the why not? I'm no doctor though
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 7, 2008, 12:39 AM
    3 day before their period?? does that means you had your priod already? If you did than no.
    And did you had sex before then?
    LovelyBurntToast Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2008, 12:19 PM
    You can still have your period if your pregnant. My friend got hers for 4 months while she was pregnant.
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LovelyBurntToast
    you can still have your period if your pregnant. My friend got hers for 4 months while she was pregnant.
    Really?. I thought there won't be any period while you'r pregent?!
    LovelyBurntToast Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Well the chances of having your period while you are pregnant is slim to none, but there still is a small chance. Its definitely not very common but still a possibility. To have it for 4 months like my friend did is almost unheard of though! Im not a doctor so I don't really know, but I would imagine there's something different about it, I don't understand how you could get a real full blown period... that doesn't make sense to me, but I don't know!! I just know it happened to her :)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Uncommon but possible.
    missmarple Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2008, 03:56 PM
    No. From the last period the safe time is up to 5 days after it, and 5 days before next period due. Assuming you are a regular.28 - 31 days between each peroid. I'm no expert though. Google it and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm a bit confused and was wondering if anyone has ever had this problem.. My cycle is usually a 35 cylce. I ovulated around the week of the 18 June using the home ovulating kits and had light spotting for a couple of days on the 27, 28 and 29 June. My period should have come on the 6 June it is...

Am I Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

God you guys must get so bord of this question so sorry in advice lol... Im 23 I've been with my boyfriend for 8 weeks and I have not had a proper period since end of May/June which would make me a great 6/7 weeks pregnant I did 2 tests 3 weeks ago and they were digital ones that flashed...

Could I be pregnant by this [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really think I'm pregnant at all but my france thinks I am because get mad easily like at never thing... so can that be a sign for me being pregnant or no

View more questions Search