Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hm82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Fear of death
    Hi everybody ,
    Straightly speaking I am having intense fear of death from my childhood days now I am 26 day by this fear is getting increase specially I afraid of heart attack I am losing interest in life day by day I don't know what to do where to go please any one can help me.
    charliepia Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Feb 5, 2008, 08:06 AM
    I know this may sound like a religious rant but it's not really. I was also afraid, but I heard how Jesus Christ died for my sin so I wouldn't go to hell and paid the way for me to go to heaven when I physically die. I placed my trust in Jesus as the payment for my sin and turned from my godless way of living like partying, sleeping around, not caring about God, etc. I made it my number one goal to follow Jesus Christ. I read the Bible daily and do what it says.

The result has been a comfort of knowing that when I die it will be a better life I'm going into. Jesus has changed my life. I'm now married to a beleiver, got a house, daughter, peace of mind. Life will never be perfect here but we don't live in fear, because nothing happens to the follows of Christ unless God alows it, and if He does allow something it's for the greater good. If you believe you can ask Jesus Christ to forgive you and save you from your sin. Ask Him to become a part of your life. Live for Him. Read the Bible starting with the Gospel of John.

I guarantee that a life in Jesus Christ is like no other.
    As He said " I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to Father but by Me"
    He is the only way to heaven. God bless you. Consider what I have written carefully.
    I wish you good things. Bye.
    rgman Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hm82
    Hi everybody ,
    Straightly speaking i am having intense fear of death from my childhood days now i am 26 day by this fear is getting increase specially i afraid of heart attack i am losing interest in life day by day i dont know wat to do where to go please any one can help me.
    Fear of death is common. I too used to have a fear of death and from time to time it comes back. I am not a religious person. I am agnostic. I just reafirm to myself that I have no memories before I was born and death is natural and I will have no memories after. So, enjoy everything I can now and let death come when it comes. Death is eternal sleep and I do enjoy sleeping. :)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 01:32 PM
    SEX AND DEATH.
    Opposites.

Sexual vibrancy is the life impulse... fear and negativity is the death impulse.
    At your young age, I would guess that you are afraid to really live life. Time to go to an excellent therapist so you don't become "dead" while living.

You can overcome.

Best wishes to you :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 03:39 PM
    The older you get the more use to the idea you get.
    Tired of life afraid of death sounds a little oxymoron.
    Live life. They say quantity vs quality-You can live a hundred years and only exist
    Or you can live your life to the fullest and that will get your mind off the inevitable.
    Like Charliepia was saying if you believe there is an after life then you see death as a transition and it doesn't bother you as much.
    hm82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Thanks a lot I hope that I can get best results from by applying your advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fear Of Death Also [ 12 Answers ]

I Have A Fear Of Death. I Have Had It For Many Years It Makes Me Not Want To Go To The Doctor Because I Feel Something Might Be Wrong And He Will Find Some Disease Or Something. I Know This Might Sound Funny But It Has Been Going On For Many Years And I Am Constantly Trying To Free Myself Of...

My fear [ 10 Answers ]

I'm going around with a guy... and we love each other a lot... wenever I'm with him... I feel as I'm in heaven... he cares a lot... and so do I... and we are very much attached to each other now... but sometimes... I have this feeling that whether we will have a happy ending or not?? because my...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Still fear him [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a child 8 to 13 I was getind raped by my aunts boyfriend.Now I fear everyman.even my husband. He took what meant the most to me. I'm scared to go out I'm scared to be alone. My mom never did put him in jail and I see him allmost everyday of my life and all I know to do is cry and I...

View more questions Search