Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustin8979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 07:01 PM
    w2 acess on line
    I need my w2s how do I get them on line?
    amaliwala chhaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Hi I am H1b visa holder I want to know about my tex&i want to know that how can I get my daughter &huband depended tex Id number
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Hello dustin,

The company you worked for will have to provide you with the web site and the passcode to get it, I will assume your employer told you they were doing this, since most employers still don't put them online yet, althogh many larger ones are doing it.

So you need to contact the HR department of your work place and find out where to get them.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Chhaya:

You must sibmit Form W-7 with your tax return to get ITINs for your wife and daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Acess Hardisk [ 4 Answers ]

I recently attempted to replace my motherboard with an alternative. I was very careful to handle the hardrive with care. Yet it seems as though I didn't do this enough. The motherboard didn't work out so I put my original motherboard back in my computer. Now whenever I try to start it up, the...

Can't acess mp3's on my 2nd drive [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem accessing music files on my 2nd hard drive it's a 200gb with a single partition 1st partition will allow access to everything apart from mp3's about 4000 of them ! Plus my comp will not read any info about it , i.e. in properties it has a capacity of 0 mb and 0mb spare,. computer...

How do acess mails from Yahoo in standalone client? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the procedure of assessing mails from Yahoo,rediff and other popular mail servers in outlook express . Can anyone help in this regard its like of important... :confused:

Acess denied [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a program from a set of CDs I bought but every time I put in the install CD I get "access denied." Help!

Lotus notes mail acess from internet [ 1 Answers ]

At present I am acessing my lotusnotes mail from a dial manager provided by my company.What I will have to do if I want to acess my lotusnotes mails from internet.I am using lotusnotes release 5.

View more questions Search