Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pumpkiin_KaY08 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 06:41 PM
    My man & I, we been tagetha 4 bowt 10 months he's moved in. good decision?
    Well I've been goiin with my boyfriend for about 10 months now, my dad passed away just before christmas.. he was there for me, he was due to start back at work not so long after my dad's funeral so he asked me to ask my mum if he could move in.. [ I still live with mum & siblings ]but he's working all the time and when he comes home from work he kissez me says "hello my darling ...blah blah {work talk } blaHH .. has a shower, & F***'s off to his sisters, sometimes gets blowed. comes back home later & expects the world of me. s*** like doing his washing, cooking for him, him knowing that i've got a family to cook for. & other thingz wifeyz du fo their mans, but F*** when the tables are turned & i want him to cook for me or do anything for me he pulls the old.. "I'm too tired" but that's all because when we go to bed.. all of a sudden he's wide awake Ready for action, & that pisses me off, so I've been trying not to have sex with him, hoping that will make him realise how I feel.. because I feel really unappreciated and that that's all he wants. Nothing more, I mean we still have cuddles watch movies and do other things couples do but my love for him is dying, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like cheating on him because he's never around anymore and we hardly talk, since he's moved in we've grown apart .evry tyme I try to talk abowt the relationship he don't really pay attention , I don't know what to do , I don't even know if he really does love me . But I feel used!should I say I need space? Break up with him WHAT DO I DO?
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Feb 3, 2008, 06:51 PM
    It sounds like you are being used with a capital U. why did he want you to ask your mother for him to move in? Is he not man enough to stand on his own? And right after your father died,it sounds like he is using your mother,too. Get him out of your mothers house and your life right now. You do not say how old you are,but you do not need this at any age. You do not want to start a cycle of cheating. KICK HIM TO THE CURB! He does not love you. You can cuddle and go to the movies without him living with you. Why did he not ask you to move into his mothers house?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Duplicate post:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...on-180062.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grown man still letting his parents make his decision? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to post this as this is something I am experiencing, I was in a relationship with someone about 10 years ago we broke up because of our decision to join the military. Anyway there was no contact between the two of us for those 10 years he married and divorced with no children. I married and...

Just moved & my dog will not go to the bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved from a house into an apartment and my dog has always been inside except when she has to go to the bathroom. She is potty trained, but since I've moved she does not want go to the bathroom. I have to drive almost every day back to my parents house so she can go to the bathroom. She has...

Moved in a few months ago, Hardwood Floor Gaps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I moved into a townhome style condo a few months ago. It came with hardwood floors. I really know nothing about hardwood floors so I can't really tell you much about it. I know its very thin Oak. My problem has been over the winter here. In couple of spots around the house: I have noticed...

Moved to a house & now scared HELP [ 19 Answers ]

We bought a 7yr. Old house about a 2mths. Ago. The 1st few nights we stayed here there was no air, so we stayed in the downstairs bedroom that was to be my 14yr sons room.(its half under ground). He was in FL. I had horrible nightmares, I put a cross & a picture of Jesus,1 of my Bibles in...

View more questions Search