Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abigailpauline Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Calling all guys! I want to know if he likes me and how do I tell him!
    Hi. I was just wondering how to tell a guy that I like him... but one problem... there were a bunch of rumors going around that I like him, and I just got rid of them (Trying to avoid the subject that they were TRUE) and he's one of my BEST friends. I don't think I could live without him. And I do NOT want to make it all awkward. But his best friends say he likes me all the time and he acts like it, but I'm just a girl and I have no idea what's going through guys' minds. He stopped by my locker a couple times and he makes me laugh (intentionally?) I want to know if all you guys out there think he likes me and if he does, how do I tell him I like him without screwing our friendship up? Thank you so much!
    ~Abby ♥
    blsgw Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2008, 09:39 PM
    For me, I find it hard to tell a girl that I like them (your not alone).

Ask him a couple of questions, that might give away that he likes you, if you get the feeling he does, just tell him, if he is truly a friend, and he says he doesn't like you the same way you like him, he won't go around and tell everyone else that he rejected you, if he does, he wouldn't be worth it.

Make sure when you decide to tell him, that you are... 'alone' not like on a date or something, ask him if he would like to go for a walk or something like that.

Hope this helps you, and good luck to you! Not that you would need it though =)
    yoyoyohomes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 08:13 AM
    I wouldn't know if he likes you but guys don't care how just tell him you like him it's that simple

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know if this girl likes me? [ 7 Answers ]

Sorry don't know if this should be in this forum but anyway! Well it all started at my old job when I saw this girl from the minitue I saw here I liked her. But it wasn't until one of my work collugues introduced us to each other. We started talking to each other this and that. Then she asked...

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

I just want to talk to some guys [ 13 Answers ]

Hey my name is michelle I'm 14 and I go to an all girl's school so I don't have a whole lot of experience with guys although I get attention when I go out I give my number(if they ask for it) but they rarely call so I just want to talk to some guys on here that DON'T have girlfriends so I can have...

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

I like him, he likes me, he doesn't want to date [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal. I like this guy and I recently found out he likes me. And he said he would ask me out but in the past he has dated two girls, and both times after they broke up they weren't friends anymore. So he doesn't want to date me because we've been great friends for a while and he...

View more questions Search