Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkzonekid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Health Issues
    What do you think are some of the most pressing health issues facing teens today?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 31, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Pregnancy and STDs
    Ramnik singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:52 PM
    The most pressing health issues facing teens today's are like stress, mood disorders, depression and coping up with the daily routine hassels be it in the schools, at home or any work environment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating while dealing with mental health issues? [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently a 3rd year student in college and so is my "boyfriend". We started dating a year ago but broke up abuot 6 months ago, because we were having problems. Although we both agreed that we needed to take a break and be single for a while, that never happened. We've continued to be friends...

Unsure of mental health issues [ 5 Answers ]

I have had a lot going on in my life especially in the past year for e.g. wasn't with my partner when I was preganant he was with some one else engaged so I moved away before I knew back to a place with familly that I didn't want to be. I have had on going stress through out my life but I think...

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Probation terms and health issues [ 6 Answers ]

I've been on probation for about a year and a half now. I was arrested approximately two years ago for possession of psilocybin (Schedule 1 drug) for which I was charged with a Class A misdemeanor. I was a college student at the time and had never been in trouble, or even to the principles office...

View more questions Search