Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    borowskt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 05:07 AM
    Kenmore Diswasher heating element stays on
    After a wash and dry cycle the heating element did not turn off and stayed on overnight. I cut the power to it then came back after work and restored the power. I did not run a wash and dry cycle but the element came back on and heated up.

Kenmore Ultrawash model # 665.17014402
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2008, 07:15 PM
    It could be the timer is faulty or the cycle extender switch is faulty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dishwasher model 665.1544592 that needs a new heating element. Has anyone changed one before and how do I go about doing this? Can this be done from the top by pulling out the element and unhooking the electric connections. It looks pretty simple if I can do that. Thanks, Jason

Kenmore heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer six years old. I just got problem there is no heat. Then I change the heating element. It work find for two cycle each cycle took 60 minutes then it quit working then I did Change again It repeat the same problem so what's wrong? Would you give me some asvise to trouble...

Kenmore Dishwasher heating element [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the heating element in my 665.16512 Kenmore Dishwasher but I don't know how to remove the old one. Any hints?

Heating element stays on after drum stops [ 8 Answers ]

To stop the dryer we often open the door. When I open the door the drum stops turning. The heating element remains on. If I turn the timer to off the heating elelment will go off. If I set the timer to on the heating element starts immediately before pushing the button to start the drum. What...

View more questions Search