Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 06:22 PM
    What's this 90's kid show I'm thinking of?
    When I was younger(sometime in the 90's) I used to watch this kid's show and can't for the life of me think of the name.
    It had these three rockstar type guys who wore these wigs made of shiny/sparkly pom-pom type material and there was a red, green, and blue one.
    One episode they performed a song that went like: "Are you afraid of the dark? NO!" but that's all I remember, lol.

I think basically every episode was about basic kid problems like being afraid of the dark and stuff.

I'm not giving very good information but if you have any clue it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Is it Jem?
    RhiMarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 05:38 PM
    It is definitely not Jem. I too have been trying to find out the name of this TV show for years! Everyone I ask has no idea what I'm talking about. This is the first time I've even found something online relating to it. I remember the rockstar dudes used to get fanmail!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Oct 24, 2009, 12:21 PM

Tot's TV?
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 03:42 PM

What about kideo that had three guys one with red one with blue and the other with green hair??
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2009, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddycarer View Post
    What about kideo that had three guys one with red one with blue and the other with green hair?????
    Sounds about right.

Kideo TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

What kid show am I thinking of? [ 3 Answers ]

So when I was a kid there was this show and the title was something island.. and its buggin me that I don't no the title.. the show was about these kids on a island and this big yellow ffrog thing was there friend. That's all I remember.. anyone no the show?? :( :confused:

90's kid show, doll characters [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a kids show in about the early/mid 90's. The show was on Nick, I think, and the characters were dolls. I remember there was a pretty girl barbie like doll and another one was a really strong guy with blond hair. I can't remember what its called, can anyone help? If you go to...

What [90s kid] show am I thinking of? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was, like probably five or around there (mid 90s), there was a show I used to watch. I can only remember that there was a little fury blue guy and he had a little pink sister. and they used to pop in every where. Also, there was kids on the show or something and they sang sometimes, I guess...

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

View more questions Search