Ask
    jacque0054 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Arizona law on domestic partnership
    What is the definition of a domestic parner by Arizona laws:rolleyes:
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2008, 01:03 PM
    There may be no state law on the subject; you may need to review municipal ordinances and corporate/employer benefits.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 30, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Not sure if this helps but you can take a look.

Arizona Domestic Partnership Survey

Arizona Domestic Partner Child Custody Attorney | Arizona Same Sex Parents Lawyer | Tempe AZ Mesa Glendale Scottsdale Chandler Tucson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arizona Domestic Partner [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there are laws in Arizona about domestic partners? My situation is if I split with my domestic partner do I legally owe her anything? Can I be sued for Palimony? Spousal support? Do I have to give her half of everything? Any answers will help. Thanks:confused:

Is Colorado common law marriage valid in Arizona [ 1 Answers ]

If you were married in Colorado by common law, is that marriage recognized by the state of Arizona or is a ceremony in Arizona required in order for the state to recognized the marriage?

The law about Live-in domestic [ 1 Answers ]

What are the laws of time off for a live-in help. She has room & board, is fed and all personal toiletery free of charge. Her own TV and Cell all free. She cooks, cleans, does laundry, sets the table. No children but takes the dog out. Already has Sundays off. Please advise on salary and time...

AZ domestic partnership split [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have experience with domestic partnerships in AZ? My partner of 22 years and I have split and I am moving to another state. We own property together as well as joint bank accounts. She is not wanting to split things 50/50. Do I have recource leagally?

Domestic law [ 3 Answers ]

When living together as man and woman for over 5 years in Arizona are we married by common law?

View more questions Search