Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jawidtemorisaho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Am I Pregnant ?
    I am 16 years old and me and my boyfriend decided to have unprotected sex multiple times 1-2 weeks after my period and I let him "finish" in me 6 different times, and I've been feeling a little off, so I'm wondering could it be possible for me to be pregnant ? And what are the chances ?
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 30, 2008, 08:23 AM
    You could very well be. I would consider using a pregnancy test ASAP. As well why are you having unprotected sex at the age of 16? You are young and have a full life ahead of you. You should always have protected sex at that age. Get a pregnancy test at your locale drug store and make sure. Keep in mind they are not 100% accurate so you should also see your family doctor. As well you should get tested for and STDs . If you only new the thousands of cases going on in the world you would understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, my last period was 16th of August and I have now missed two periods. I took a test but it was negative. Could I still be pregnant? Help.:confused:

Why can't I get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for two years my husband has already seen a doctor and has done a semen test and he is pefectly fine could it be me?

Becoming Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need to have sex once a day, or like 3 times a day to get pregnant. Does this increase your chances.

View more questions Search